Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-18 Origin: Site
The air curtain uses strip nozzles to send out a curtain-like air flow of a certain speed, a certain temperature and a certain thickness, which is used to block another air flow.
(1) Heat insulation function: The air curtain eliminates the need for constant opening and closing of doors in places where customers often enter and exit such as restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. In this way, the indoor cold and warm air temperature can be maintained at an efficiency of 60-80%. Only slight temperature changes are allowed.
(2) Anti-insect function: It can be found that most annoying and harmful insects cannot pass through the wind curtain wall. This can better and more easily maintain the hygiene of fruit counters, fast food restaurants and other places.
(3) Dust-proof function: If an air curtain is installed in the entrance hall of a precision machinery factory or a food store or clothing store facing the bus lane, it can effectively shield the outside dust and maintain it at a level of 60-80% clean.
(4) Fresh-keeping function: The air curtain can prevent strange smells from machinery such as chemical laboratories or store storage rooms and frozen meat, and can block harmful gases emitted by cars outside. When it comes to preventing the outflow of cold and hot air from the air conditioner, experts have put forward suggestions: The combination of the air curtain and the air conditioner can effectively solve the problems of cold and hot air outflow from the air conditioner.
(5) Negative ion function: produce active oxygen, improve lung function, promote metabolism, improve sleep, sterilize, produce fresh air, eliminate smoke and dust, prevent myopia, static electricity prevents hair split ends.
1) For public buildings and industrial buildings located in severe cold areas and cold areas, there are no door buckets and front rooms for exterior doors that are often opened;
2) For public buildings and industrial buildings, when the production or use requirements do not allow the indoor temperature to be lowered, or when it is reasonable to install hot air curtains based on technical and economic comparisons.
(1) The upward delivery type refers to the method in which the air curtain is installed on the upper part of the doorway or other occasions where the air exchange needs to be isolated, and the air is delivered downward.
(2) Side delivery type refers to the way that the air curtain is installed in the doorway or other occasions where the air exchange is required to be isolated on one or both sides, and the air is delivered horizontally.
(3) Bottom delivery type refers to the method in which the air curtain is installed at the lower part of the doorway or other occasions where air exchange is required, and the air is delivered upwards.
This is the relevant knowledge about the air curtain for you. If you want to order a air curtain, you must choose Guangzhou Meihao HVAC Equipment Co. Ltd., because they can provide the most high-quality and cheap air curtain.
NO.C105 Yuewang building, NO.1 Wangling section of 106 national road, Baiyun district