Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-18 Origin: Site
air curtains are usually composed of air handling equipment, ventilators, duct systems and air distributors, and are widely used in all aspects of our daily lives.
1. The air supply temperature of the air curtain should be ≤50℃. The air supply temperature of the tall outer door is ≤70℃. The outlet wind speed is generally 4-9m/s.
2. When selecting an air curtain, pay attention to the two indicators of outlet wind speed and noise. These two indicators directly reflect the pros and cons of product quality. The noise (sound pressure level) limit of the air curtain does not exceed the regulations.
3. The working environment temperature of the hot water and steam air curtain is 5℃~40℃, and the relative humidity is <90%.
4. The working environment temperature of the electric heating air curtain is -10℃~40℃, and the relative humidity is <90%. Electric heating air curtain cannot be used under one of the following conditions: corrosive gas; flammable and explosive place; dusty; steam is diffused and condensed; there is gas or dust that can damage electrical insulation.
(1) Tubular type, also known as cross-flow type, this kind of air curtain has a cylindrical shape, the airflow enters perpendicular to the axis, and passes through and discharges in the opposite direction. The inlet and outlet airflow of the tubular air curtain is returned in a larger Very uniform in the plane, suitable for occasions with small isolation space.
(2) Centrifugal type, the airflow enters along the axis from one end (or both ends) of the wind wheel and is discharged from the direction perpendicular to the axis. The centrifugal air curtain has concentrated air and high pressure, which is suitable for occasions with large isolation space.
(3) Axial flow type, the airflow mainly moves along the axial direction, that is, it is close to the axial direction, and it also flows out along the axial direction. The axial flow air curtain has concentrated wind and large air volume, which is suitable for installation with a lower height and a larger space. Occasions.
The air curtain is a device that the fan rotates to form a uniformly distributed air curtain. air curtains can be divided into isothermal air curtains and hot air curtains according to different installation areas and functions. The main function of the isothermal air curtain is to isolate the convection of indoor and outdoor air, and achieve the purposes of dust prevention, pollution prevention, heat preservation and heat insulation without affecting the entry and exit of people and goods inside and outside the building. The isothermal air curtain is generally installed on the outer door frame that is often opened, and consists of a fan, an air inlet, an air outlet, a motor and a shell.
Guangzhou Meihao HVAC Equipment Co. Ltd. has focused on the development and production of air curtains for several years. And it commits to provide perfect service for every customer from all over the world.
NO.C105 Yuewang building, NO.1 Wangling section of 106 national road, Baiyun district