Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-01 Origin: Site
There are three types of ventilation methods for exhaust fans: exhaust type, suction type, and combined type. The exhaust type enters the air from the natural air inlet and discharges the dirty air through the exhaust fan; the suction type sucks in fresh air through the ventilation fan and discharges the dirty air from the natural exhaust port; the combined type is that the suction and exhaust are both completed by the ventilation fan.
What is the ventilation principle of the exhaust fan?
Which of the following points must be paid attention to when maintaining the exhaust fan?
When choosing an exhaust fan, what to look for before installing?
In the process of exhausting air from the exhaust fan, the indoor air pressure will drop, the indoor air will become thinner, forming a negative pressure area, and the air will flow into the room due to the compensation of the air pressure difference. In the practical application of industrial plants, exhaust fans are usually centrally installed on one side of the factory building, and the air inlet is on the other side of the factory building. The air flows from the air inlet to the exhaust fan to form convection blowing. During this process, the doors and windows near the exhaust fan are kept closed, forcing air to flow into the workshop through the doors and windows on the side of the air intake. The air flows into the workshop in an orderly manner from the air inlet, flows through the workshop, and is discharged from the workshop by the exhaust fan. The ventilation is thorough and efficient, and the ventilation rate can be as high as 99%. Through specific engineering design, the ventilation speed and wind speed are designed according to the needs, any high heat, harmful gas, dust and smoke can be quickly discharged from the workshop, and any problem of poor ventilation can be completely solved at one time. Ventilation is achieved within seconds of turning on the fan.
1. It can only be operated when the exhaust fan equipment is completely normal.
2. If the exhaust fan equipment is started after maintenance, it is necessary to pay attention to whether all parts of the fan are normal.
3. Regularly remove impurities such as dust, dirt and water inside the fan and gas pipeline, and prevent corrosion.
4. Repairs to the exhaust fan equipment are not allowed during operation.
1. Before installing the fan, carefully check whether the fan is intact, whether the bolts of the fasteners are loose or falling off, and whether the impeller collides with the hood. Carefully check whether the fan blade or louver is deformed or damaged during transportation.
2. When installing the air outlet environment, it should be noted that there should not be too many obstacles within 2.5-3M opposite the air outlet.
Guangzhou Meihao HVAC Equipment Co. Ltd. has well integrated production line which includes Metal workshop; Plastic workshop; Blower workshop; Motor workshop and Assembly workshop.
NO.C105 Yuewang building, NO.1 Wangling section of 106 national road, Baiyun district